3/24/13

Welcome, peeps!

Hi, this is AdeleCupcake's blog! We'll post opinions on dolls, sites that we love, and even have you gals order some Create-A-Dolls if you're good girls :) McKenna and McKenna  Isabel (my dolls) will post here sometimes. As you can see, they are already invading! I hope you like this blog, as I am new to blogging and I'm getting the hang of things. Please feel free to drop me a comment. Make it nice, though! One thing about me- I love sloths. Don't we worried if I have a sloth picture at the end of the post. So yeah... bye!  :D  Here is Astronaut Sloth/ Space sloth. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Can ya add a follower button?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to gadgets and look for it! You'll find it! Nice to meet you! I'm Flower and will be doing your blog design!! I work for Meg! :)
      Flower
      craftingwithmnm.blogspot.com

      Delete

Hiya pals... I see you're commenting. Please be nice!