3/29/13

Interview With Kay and Holly at The Spicys!

Yup, you got that right- I did and interview with Kay Jun and Holly Pino of the Spicys Doll Blog! If you're not familiar with them, check out the'r blog at http://the-spicys-doll-blog.blogspot.com/ . Anyways, the questions and answers :D!



1- what inspires the crafts and such on your blog?
     Kay: I usually think of things that I'd like to make for myself or a new trend I've seen and then it branches off into ten other things I can also make for the dolls!
Holly: we just think about what other girls like and combine that with the things we love, and come up with a craft!
2- if you were to get another doll, who would it be?
     Kay: When I was in the process of getting Caroline I debated big time between her and this doll. Clearly, you know who won me over, but I'd still love to have the other one!
Holly: i would probably get this doll. 
3- how do you guys, Kay and Holly, work together to do the posts and stuff?
Kay: While we don't do as many project together, we do chat about The Spicys nearly every time we are together (which is fairly frequently!) to keep one another up to date on what the other is doing. We have joined forces for a few posts and it's been a lot of fun!
Holly: we get together usually and talk about creative ways we can present our ideas to our readers. a lot of times we come up with stuff on our own, but sometimes we get together and get some great ideas.
4- do you have a schedule for posting?
 Kay: I usually post Monday, Thursday, Saturday and whatever other days I can squeeze in. I'm kind of a nut about planning posts, I already have April and May planned out! Some have called me nuts....
Holly: I typically post on Sundays.

5- what are some of your favorite blogs?
Kay: I can't pick a favorite, I love too many! Of course, this might not be a good thing, but I'll pretend it is! 
Holly:pleasant piper
6- if somebody were to steal your photos and claim that they were their own, what would you do?
Holly: contact them and ask them politely to give us credit.



This interview was really fun, as was exchanging e-mails with the people behing one of the most famous AG blogs on the interwebs! XD
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for interviewing us - it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see I've made your advertisement on dollexpressnews.com ?? Check it out! (on thee right sidebar)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: congratulations for this interview. I like to read more about this hobby. Interesting interview. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Hiya pals... I see you're commenting. Please be nice!