4/5/13

Glasses

This is Isabel here! :D Today, I'm going to tell you about a major change:


                                             
                                  GLASSES

 Yup. That's right. I'm getting glasses. Eeek! Luckily, they are stylish, or sort of. :} They are Springfield glasses. Aren't they cute? AdeleCupcake is going to get them for me soon. If they don't really work well, she'll get AG glasses for me instead, though she hopes she doesn't need to because AG... well, AG anythings are quite expensive. She also wants to get a bunch of stuff for McKenna and me, including this supersupersupersupersuper cute outfit that I love but Kenna thinks is "meh". She says she'd probably wear the shirt. The jeans aren't really her style. Also, AdleCupcake is going to get a TON of shoes for us. You see, she kind of squees over any doll shoes.  Like a pair of slippers that match a robe she wants for us. And black tennis shoes that Kenna would wear. And most of the shoes Springfield Collection has to offer. The stuff over at Springfield Collection is really cute, really cheap, and based on what AdeleCupcake has heard in the interwebs. XD The pics are at the bottom of the post. :)




                   Peace, love, and glasses,


                  (^u^) Isabel the Important (^u^)

T-shirt and Jeans


3 comments:

Hiya pals... I see you're commenting. Please be nice!