4/20/13

WE GOT AWARDED, DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!

The title say it all! I got awarded from Dollsondablog of, well, Dolls On Da Blog.  
 The questions...


1. If you could have a "flower pen name" like we have here on our blog, Violets and Daisies what would it be?
Ummm... Snapdragon (I'm the kind of person to want that name), Mum, or Poppy.
2. What is your favorite ever Bible verse and why?
Don't really have one.
3. What are the blogs which inspire you most?
Dolls On Da Blog (the awesome blog that awarded me!)
4. If you and your friends could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
England, Germany, or France.
 I award...
Never Grow Up
Doll Delight
Maria's Crafty Corner
Paper Doll World.

If awarded, then you've got to do what I did (answer the questions, and award other blogs. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) I'm so honored to be inspiring :)
    You have to award 1 more blog :D

    ReplyDelete

Hiya pals... I see you're commenting. Please be nice!